The CDH Charitable Foundation Study Abroad Scholarship awards up to $5,000 for study abroad in the summer, with the aim to diversify the student population studying abroad.
- Must be an Arizona resident
- Admitted and enrolled at the UA in sophomore, junior or senior standing
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative UA GPA
- Demonstrated financial need by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Preference will be given to first generation students
- Applied to a UA Study Abroad Summer program: scholarship is limited for use on UA managed study abroad programs managed by SASE (this includes faculty-led, exchange, or direct enroll programs only)
This scholarship will be used for study abroad on UA approved credit-bearing programs and can only be used for study abroad programs that occur during the summer. For students interested in studying abroad for a semester, there is an additional CDH scholarship that awards up to $8,000. See here for more information about how to apply.