The University of Arizona Travel Grant is a competitive award offered by Study Abroad and Student Exchange (SASE) for need-based applicants. Grants are limited and highly competitive. Only complete UA Travel Grant applications are considered, and all complete applications will be reviewed by the UA Travel Grant committee.
Selection and Notification:
Awards for successful applicants will be posted to their UAccess Bursar account and will be disbursed according to financial aid policies and procedures.
- Fall and Academic Year awards are $1,000
- Spring awards are $1,000
- Spring Break and Winter Break are $500 (need-based grants only)
- Summer awards are $500
- Spring programs: October 25 (midnight)
- Spring Break and Winter Break programs: October 25 (midnight)
- Summer programs: February 25 (midnight)
- Fall and Academic Year programs: April 15 (midnight)
- Be a degree-seeking UA student accepted to a SASE-promoted program
- Receive the Pell Grant/University Grant OR accept student loans OR write a need justification statement that details how you demonstrate need (this statement will be evaluated separately for eligibility)
- Must not have received the Travel Grant in a previous cycle
Note: SASE reserves the right to review complete financial student profile to determine need.
The application is located on Scholarship Universe.